DMX512 Wireless 2.4G Transmitter Controller Rechargeable Wireless DMX Receiver Built-in Battery Work 16 Hours 3 Pin XLR For DJ DMX Stage Lights Club Party
POSSIBILITA DI SCELTA
PENNA WIFI TRASMETTITORE MASCHIO A CORRENTE 1PZ
PENNA WIFI RICEVITORE A CORRENTE 1PZ
PENNA RICEVITORE FEMMINA PER TESTE MOBILI E FARI DMXWIFI A BATTERIA 1 PZ
Latest design wireless DMX512 receiver have a built-in battery, don’t need power adapter any more when it works. 2 hours full charging time, 16 hours working time. Users also can use the product while charging.
Metal Black Shell. ID Code “1-7” groups ID code, press ‘KEY’ for setting, it only can work under same ID code of transmitter and receiver. (Same LED Color).
This product adopts a 2.4G ISM frequency section. High effective GFSK modulate, communication design. No time delay when signal data is transmitting, signal data is real time and reliably.
RF frequency 2.400 – 2.525G 126 channels jumping frequency automatically, high anti-jamming ability.
The red LED flashes when transmitter transmits DMX data by no interfered frequency section, then receiver changes communicated frequency section. Green LED flash till received corrected same ID value, LED flash more fast once DMX data more fast.
2.4G wireless DMX512 R/T
7 groups ID code settable, User can use 7 groups individual wireless net without any interfere.
Input voltage: 5VDC 500mA MIN
Communication distance: 800M (visible distance)
Battery: 16340 battery 3.7V 650mA, last up to 16hours when full charged
Max transmitting power rate: 20dBm
Receiver Sensitivity: -94dBm
CPU: 32-bit ARM Core
DMX Signal Interface: RS485
Operating temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C, Storage Temperature: -65 ~ 150 °C
Ambient Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing)
Automatic Reboot Trigger: Built-in WDT (watchdog timer)
- Press momentary switch above the side led indicator to indicate ID setting
- Press again to set IC, to the color ID desired, adding 1 each time you press the switch will advance the color ID code.
- Working condition: LED constant lit up: No DMX or wireless signal. Red LED flash: Transmitting Green LED flash: receiving
- Power on DMX512 wireless received board first and then following to power up the transmitted boards.
- Press “Key” button to set same ID value of transmitted board and received board. Please use different ID value if you need use more than 1 group wireless universals at same time in same place.
- The red LED flashes when transmitter transmits DMX data by no interfered frequency section, then receiver changes communicated frequency section. Green LED flash till received corrected same ID value, LED flash more fast once DMX data more fast.
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.